For those of you who may be new here (like there are any new readers to this blog - ha ha!! just you faithful lurkers who never comment!), I am participating in a wonderfully uplifting effort called a 1000 gifts list (that's what all those numbered lists are in case you haven't figured it out yet). I got this idea from Ann over at Holy Experience, a profound and uplifting and humbling blog that I love to read and hate to read cause it makes me realize that there's so much more that I could be doing to bring my home into a God-centered place.
Anyway I have a few more gifts to write down today some huge, some small, but I love them all. ((oohh that rhymed, perhaps I should write some poetry, too).
262. fresh peach jam
263. the wonderfuly aroma of spaghetti sauce simmering on the back of the stove
264. plans for a surprise for a lady who more than deserves it
265. comments from friends in Germany
266. completing a task I really don't like
267. good conversation with good food and great friends
268. Sasha's new glasses, "I can see so far, Mom!!", he is a very conscientious cleaner
269. spending time with friends over a cup of tea and getting to know them a little better
270. a massage to help alleviate a week long nasty headache
271. peppermint migraine stick that smells wonderful and works so well
272. seeing the top of my desk for the first time in months, all the paper is cleared off, sorted, recycled and ready to be filed!
273. collaboration on meals during this busy harvest season
274. sewing projects, how I love new projects, new fabrics and all of that. I'll have to post a picture of my lastest projects, new pjs for everyone with fun flannels for fall
275. the first day of Kindergarten for Sasha, how he loves to go to school, the house is so quiet on those days
My lunch is ready so I must go. Blessings to you today