Monday, July 12, 2010

vaCATION CHRONICLES - PART 7

DAY 7 - MORE GREENDALE!!

We are still having fun in Greendale celebrating anniversaries and birthdays and generally enjoying each other's company.

We eat. We visit. We play. We eat. We visit. We play.

We visit the honey farm near by where a cousin works. Very cool since we have recently brought some hives to our farm and are looking forward to our first honey harvest.

We take loads of pictures, play, eat, visit and just keep going around that same wonderful bush all day long. We were going to pull into our RV park this evening but decide to postpone til tomorrow morning so the kids can hang out as long as possible. Honestly, it's not just the kids, the adults have no desire to go either.

We make plans to get back together later in the week and finally drag ourselves off to bed, but not before one more quick swim in the pool.

It is dark, it is quiet and it has been another good day.

2 comments:

Jim Killebrew said...

Hello,
I would like to invite you to visit my website and read the articles I have posted. Mine is a Christian oriented site with articles that focus on Christian living. My site is entitled, “Opinion Thoughts, Opinion Expressed.” The articles have a Christian theme and sometimes a political overtone. As a Christian I am always looking to exalt the Christ and what He has done for us through His sacrifice on the Cross. Occasionally, however, as an American, I also express my thoughts and opinions through analysis of current events and political happenings. So if you would like to visit my site just paste the address below into your browser:

http://www.jimkillebrew.blogspot.com/

I appreciate your reading my articles and hope you visit often. I try to update the site with two to three articles per week.

Thanks

Jim Killebrew

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/