On my list of one thousand gifts I can't forget to list some of my favorite places to stop and breathe:
938. Randi at 'I have to say' is always a fun place to go and check out. She has a giveaway on this week so you might want to check it out.
939. Not only that she has a fabulous shop on Etsy called Fresh Squeezed Fabrics that I frequent! (that's where I got the pattern and fabric for Lizzy's jacket)!
940. To be inspired to really live read Holy Experience. Treasures from God's heart through Ann Voskamp.
941. Following our dear friends as they build their straw-bale home/business in the eco-village - Riverstone Studios.
942. And the fairer half of the Riverstone set has her own blog with this and that...
943. My bible school friend who makes me laugh! Thanks Marcia, you truly are a gift.
944. Our youth group website - a little fresh and fragile but just starting to grow.
945. A wonderful story of God's grace as he brings this lovely family together. What a privilege to watch it happen up close and personal...And I love the music my chickie friend has on here!
There are a few other places I like to go but these are my most frequent stops. Hope you enjoy them, too.