I'm playing a little 'reality blogging' with RAndi over at I Have to Say, which I just realized is NOT in my sidebar. Sooooooooooo go over to Intent and you can link to Randi (there's my first reality piece - procrastination and forgetfulness).
I can't give you any nasty pictures to share because I don't have one of those funky little cameras that everyone else has. So you'll have to imagine with me..............
* it took about a month before we finally vaccumed upstairs after we moved into our new house.
* there are days when I am simply too tired too care whether we do any school work at all, so we don't - building Bionicles is educational isn't it?
* our back deck is a renovation disaster zone as well as the playground for the dogs to eat garbage, play with the recycling and generally make a mess.
* speaking of recycling - I only do milk jugs, pop bottles and juice boxes - haven't gotten into paper, tin cans, glass or anything else
* I feed my dogs leftovers from the table
* if my kids fall asleep in their clothes they stay that way, maybe the next day, too
* I often forget to remind my kids to brush their teeth
* once in awhile we eat chocolate cake for breakfast
* My basement is a maze of boxes and debris and will remain that way until I can bend again...
* I don't always cook vegetables with every meal - I figure if pasta restaurants can get away with it so can I
My brain is a little overtired from the weekend so I'll have to stop there...