Monday, December 25, 2006

guess who got a digital camera for Christmas?

There's my wonderful family in all the fun things I made them this Christmas. Glow in the dark PJ's and bathrobes, no sew ponchos, big fat pillow and agloriously bright quilt. I am so excited to have a digital camera, I will probably be a big pain in the butt now that I have this thing, but I don't care. I will enjoy it!!!

What a fun last couple of days we've had. The best part was watching the joy on the kids' faces as they gave the gifts that they had gotten for each other and for us. What fun to see the joy of giving on their faces. Lots of good fun and food and friends and family. Give the letter 'F' a hand for helping us out with the holidays! We're off on travelling adventures tomorrow morning. Better go get some sleep! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trail Rider said...

i love you guys! or did i say that in my last comment?
your kids are sooo beautiful!
im glad you are in my life.
have a happy new year

Anonymous said...

A digital camera! I shall not covet ~warm smile~

And standing ovation on all your creations! Just LOVELY!!!!! ~warm smile~

All is gift,
Ann V.