Wednesday, June 11, 2008

more gifts (54)

43. my husband is a gracious and generous man who decided this week to encourage me in a very practical way in the gifts that God has given me, I don't deserve the gift and I don't deserve him, but I am thankful anyway.

44. Which only serves to remind me of the gracious gifts the Lord gives each and every day, like patience on the days when my 2 year old is whining constantly and getting into everything sticky and gooey

45. my mother and her quilting machine!!

46. My homeschooling year is done and we did it well! That is truly a gift from the Lord.

47. Next year's resources are ordered, yet another gift from the Lord, the ability to make decisions and carry them out.

48. I am so thankful for the increased resources the Lord has blessed us with this year, we could never have imagined it was even possible.

49. walkathome.com has been a gift to me on the road to feeling better and having more energy

50. What a gift a small, close community is, when you can call someone and ask them to pick things up for you, or when you can do it for someone else, I love that so much.

51. Friends who are excited to have my children at their home and thank me for bringing them...how wonderful is that!

52. Little girls who know how to make lunch for everybody. KD, tuna and salsa, a really good combination.

53. A familiar voice that you haven't heard in a long time and sweet communion, there's nothing quite like that.

54. The sound of the dryer buzzing on the last load of laundry for the day!!

No comments: