Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today's Smiles

Things that made me smile and give thanks today....
- a teaparty with my little girl (she set it all up)
- the 14 year old brother who joined our tea party and played along
- classical music playing all morning
- the 14 year old boy who fond a channel and kept it going
- listening to my 5 year old girl practicing Air from Haydn's surprise symphony
- sewing with the 14 year old, helping him make 'priestly garments' for his school project
- teaching the 5 year old to sew
- a yummy spinach/tuna salad for lunch
- clean laundry
- sunshine
(it's only 1 PM, there may be more smiles later)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog

Lynn Lundell said...

Hey Lani! I just finally found your invite and wandered through your garden. Very pretty! Thank you so much. You sound like a kindred spirit in truth.