Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Goodness Apron Winner Announcement

Wasn't sure if I'd be able to get here today with the power outages, huge storms and field trips.  However, I got home and thankfully...the power is ON!!!  So, the winner of the pretty little apron is Kate:

Kate said...

I love lying in the hammock in the backyard in the cool of the evening and watching the bats come out!


Kate!  Kate you need to send me your address so that I can send you your apron!  You can e-mail me at laniwiens@yahoo.ca

Congratulations!!

Lani - the flowerlady

2 comments:

Delhionlineflorists said...

Your loved ones bring you the meaning of life to you, and they are the reason for your liveliness. Immaterial of the situation, you have always found them by your side. Visit www.delhionlineflorists.comto reciprocate their contribution.

Gargi Bose said...

Gifts have the magical power to change any atmosphere or any mood. Imagine someone missing you, and a simple gift can melt the distance between two hearts within seconds. Sweet memories are the ones we always cherish, and gifts reinforce the cherishing further. Visit www.hongkongfloristshop.com for more details.