Saturday, July 09, 2005

family

The calendar finally has blank days ahead, I'm so thrilled. Life has been so incredibly busy these last few months, every day filled to overflowing. I just got caught up on reading all the 'family' blogs - that would be the Hope section on the side. I belong to an awesome family of believers and just want to tell you and the rest of the blogging world how wonderful you are.

The great mystery is - who is 'the blogless one', they say that they have a blog but I can't get to it. What do we know for sure:

-it's a she
-she has children
-she is wise
-she knows words to songs
-she has bought and sold houses

Hey maybe she's the Proverbs 31 woman in disguise. So I have my suspicions, what's YOUR best guess?

6 comments:

Lani - the flowerlady said...

oh yeah, she likes Arnie movies...watched an Arnie movie with a dear sister lately...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Anonymous said...

CWG had a good chuckle with "the bloggless one" yesterday. We were talking about the big mystery. Funny stuff.

Oh hey Lani, I finally found some blog's that "I" can relate to....I'm so excited..check it out on my link bar. I thought you would want to know being you were helping me find them!!!

andrew + camille said...

I think she (blogless one) needs to enjoy blogging at a deeper level, not just at the comments level.
Hint . hint.

Jeffrey said...

blogless one, you realise I find this priceless. I worked so hard to keep my identity secret and you just blurted my name out when you figured it out.

But I will not be quite so cruel to one half of a whole who fearlessly lead us following a pillar of fire by night and pillar of cloud by day

Trail Rider said...

Okay people....everyone know who she is.....

But regardless...this is a hoot! By the time blogless one starts writting a post. we will all be on pins and needles....that must be her master mind plan....preparing our weak and feeble minds to subjected to her wise counsel!
You're all great. blessings to y'all

Lani - the flowerlady said...

Isn't it fun pretending we don't know soemthing! Someone will have to come up with a new secret identity so that we can start all over again! Everyone loves a good mystery.