22. I am thankful that not ALL my flowers froze the other night, just a few of the several hundred that I planted.
23. Our apple trees are clothed in beautiful white dresses, they are so lovely.
24. It is truly a gift to be able to go visit my mom, dad, sister (and family) tomorrow.
25. Josiah's quilt top is finished and it is beautiful, I'm so pleased with it and he may even get it on his birthday as he steps into manhood!
26. My prayer chair, it isn't new or beautiful, a cast off from former days of glory. Every day it beckons me to come a sit awhile, let the words of God wash over my spirit and let my body catch up to my soul.
27. There is hope and I am so very thankful for that!