I am attempting to turn over a new leaf in my life! I know it isn't January 1 or anything but I just have this feeling bubbling up that change is coming and the time is now...Of course, I want to do it all at once and have a perfect life but that isn't going to happen!
So one step at a time...just little ones and hopefully the result will be wonderful.
Before I begin this remarkable transformation I will just need to assure you all that I am far from perfect and I'll probably have to go back to square one more than once. It's going to be a journey, one that's been a long time coming but I'm ready to begin!
I think I may even put a new tab on my blog site for these kinds of posts! (I have no idea how to do that, but I'll give it a go)
Things I'd really like to get more disciplined about...
1. Cleaning my house...I hate the piles and debris that are everywhere...all.the.time. I'd like to think that my house is clean some of the time but if I'm honest...it's pretty rare. I got inspired from reading www.aslobcomesclean.com she is funny, honest and has a messy house like mine!
2. Reading the Word - I'm actually doing not to bad on this one right now. I got myself a through-the-Bible-in-a-year program and I'm not ridiculously far behind. I'm actually kinda proud of myself on that one.
3. Exercise - I have started and stopped more exercise programs than I can count. I have tons of videos and work-out stuff...I just don't use them very consistently. I want to do better at this, whether or not I lose any weight. I'm going to use www.myfitnesspal.com on my phone to help track progress. I have even, *gasp*, invited two friends to see my progress...
4. Finances - we have been failing miserably in keeping up to date with our farm finances and getting more in debt with our personal finances. We just signed up for personal coaching which means I'm going to have to stay on top of things and hopefully better decisions will be made! I'm really excited about that. We are using www.mvelopes.com so far I like it.
5. Writing - I am a writer who doesn't write very consistently. I want to change that and perhaps get the ideas I have in my head onto paper (or cyber-paper)!
There are alot more things in my life that I'd like to tackle but that's probably enough for now. I'm not even sure how I'll do all of it but I'm going to post about it here for your reading pleasure, hope I don't bore you to tears.