Bloggin' on the Bayou tagged me. So here's my answers:
7 things I'd like to do before I die:
1. See the glory of God change my city so that I really live in Pleasant Hill.
2. Be debt free.
3. See all my children loving and serving the Lord.
4. Travel, travel, travel (I particularly want to see Scotland, Ireland, Venice, Austria, Spain and Italy)
5. Make a REALLY fabulous quilt - one that might actually win a prize for something because it's just that good.
6. Hear my husband singing on the radio off of one of his many fabulous CDs.
7. Have 9 hours of sleep in a row.
7 things I can't do:
1. Stand on my head.
2. Crochet anything other than one long string.
3. Do anything remotely attractive with clay.
4. Say no to a bag of chips (okay once in a while I can do it but not often)
5. See in my head what a pattern will look like with a different piece of cloth than what's on the cover of the envelope.
6. Estimate the size of a crowd.
7. Decorate cakes.
7 things that attract me to blogging:
1. A permanent record of what I've written (I can't lose it).
2. The phenomenal people that I've gotten to 'know'.
3. I love feedback (comment, comment, comment).
4. I love to write.
5. I love reading what other people write.
6. It's fun.
7. There are pretty blogs, inspiring blogs, blogs that make me think, blogs that help me learn....
7 things I say most often:
1. Boys, stop that.
2. What exactly were you planning to do with that.
3. Not now
4. Let me check with my husband on that
5. First we need to do this
6. Lately - "No you cannot watch a movie"
7. Have I said today_____________ (how much I love you, how much I love this house, etc.)
7 books I love:
1. A series called, "The Secret of the Rose" by Michael Phillips
2. The Chronicles of Narnia
3. All the "Anne" books by Lucy Maud Montgomery
4. LOTR trilogoy
5. Any of my quilting books
6. usually whatever I'm reading at the moment
7. two little devotional books called, "Quilts to Live By" and "Things I Learned While Quilting"
(okay I'm slightly over the limit and I didn't even mention the Bible, that's a given)
7 movies I watch over and over:
1. Thomas the Tank Engine (not by choice)
2. Father of the Bride Part 2
3. Cheaper By the Dozen (new version)
4. First Knight
5. The Sound of Music
6. My Fair Lady
7. Princess Bride
7 people I want to join in:
whoever wants to and reads this, feel free - most people I know have probably already done it or don't want to. I live in a small bubble.