Martha Stewart doesn't have the corner on good things....
1. The day you finally start feeling human again after being sick for days and days.
2. Small boy curled up on the couch you just finished recovering sleeping soundly under a quilt you fashioned with your own hands.
3. Dog groomers.
4. Midnight McDonald's runs savored in the coziness of a new bedroom in my comfy rocker with my wonderful husband (the fries were still hot cause we live only 3 blocks away now).
5. Three year old teaching the two year old how to pray.
6. Friends coming over.
7. Good tea and ginger snaps.
8. Late night baths in my huge tub, building bubble castles.
9. By big boy proud as can be that he popped popcorn over an open fire.
11. Good books.
12. Coming across verses like the one in the post below.
13. Beautiful fabric all lined up to make a new baby quilt.
14. Baby kicks.
15. Little boy dancing.
16. Little boy waving a worship flag and shouting, "Lord, bless! Lord bless!"
17. Prophetic words that come to pass in my lifetime.
18. Good friends within walking distance.
19. Listening to my husband lead our children in worship in our living room.
20. Successful heart surgery - healthy boy.
Got some to add?