Saturday, December 03, 2005

in a vaccum?

I'm beginning to feel like I live in a vaccum. I write e-mails...no response. I leave messages on people's phones....no response. Perhaps I don't really exist and this is all a dream.

It would have been good if Thursday had been a dream. It was supposed to be a warm and wonderful day of putting up our tree, reminiscing over ornaments, etc. Instead it was chaos, bedlam and shouting matches. Add to that one sick mommy (who was getting decidedly grumpier by the day) and a couple of kids who were still sick and whiny. It wasn't a very pleasant day in any way, shape or form. The only thing that went well was having our morning devotions using the Jesse Tree readings I found on the internet. The scripture spoke to my heart anyways.

Friday was much better, finally done being sick myself (a little coughing still but nothing major) though the two youngest are still coughing and runny noses. Had a great family night last night playing games, eating popcorn and having an impromptu concert of recital pieces, dancing and singing. Maybe today will be better yet...

1 comment:

Moose said...

Just encouraging you that you
a.) Are Real (Not a Snuffoluppagus sp.?) and

b.) That you indeed Exist :)

Every time I wake up in a dark room and wonder if I am still alive, I just got to move around a bit. When I sense that my (pick one...back, knee, shoulder etc.) body is in pain, I KNOW I am very much alive and this ain't heaven yet :)

As one comdedian quipped...after he woke up one morning after a particularily bad night...

I opened my eyes, and all I could see was black. I heard not a sound and did not know where I was. I asked myself "Am I dead?" to which I answered..."If I am dead, why do I have to go to the bathroom?"

:)

Bless Ya Sister...you are very much alive :) -Moose