Wednesday, April 12, 2006

a rare find

While I was in the hospital I found a wonderful thing. I was perusing the magazine rack looking for something to occupy my time with when a lovely magazine cover caught my eye. It said, "Lily - beautiful living through faith". I had to take a second look, there was after all a flower in the title.

I'm not much for American magazines that forget Canada exists or other such fluffy things but I thought I'd take a look. I was surprised to be very wrong! It was chock full of beautiful photography, scripture and many articles that appealed to me, homeschooling, Canadian gardens, large families, crafty stuff, great bread recipes, challenging spiritual teaching, a Bible reading calendar and lots more.

It's the premier issue and is only available on the newstands. GO BUY ONE!! You'll be glad you did. It is by far the best magazine I have ever read. I was sceptical but I was wrong! GO GET ONE, NOW!

1 comment:

Tanya Nichols said...

WAAAAAAA I can't find it here in my town...wanna swap (no clue what for LOL) or allow me to purchase it from you? So excited on your darling baby girl!! I have 5 and my youngest is 1 1/2 she is so delightful and mischevious at this age. Have a beautiful day!
Tanya in California