There are some wonderful things about no longer being pregnant...things you take for granted:
* standing right by the counter as I cook or do dishes
* bending - I actually put my shoes on this morning without a major ordeal!
* hugging my husband is once again a full contact sport - well at least until the milk came in!!
* my kids can sit on my lap and snuggle because I have one!
* the number of trips to the bathroom have cut down considerably
* it actually seems worth while to go to the bathroom because my bladder is actually full
* sleep - I feel like I can go to sleep at any time and actually sleep - haven't done that for many months
* I can turn over without using 40 acres
* wearing almost normal clothes again
gotta go - the Winnipegers just arrived