Sunday, October 14, 2012

Humble Thanks {Day 14}

It's late in the day.  Our church celebrated Thanksgiving today, had a potluck and then we ladies hung out and blessed a young lady who is going to get married soon.

I know I said I would have pictures to post on Sundays, but I'm afraid I don't have the energy for that today.

I don't have anything amazing to say today other than a humble thank you.

Thank you to these women that make up my circle of friends here in this tiny town.  I love hanging out with you.  Eating candy in the office, decorating, exercising, crafting and just being together...

Our God is creative enough to put a whole heap of people together in one location so that we can learn, grow and encourage one another.

How amazing is that.  One of us is from South Africa, some of us grew up here and moved back, one was born in England, others are like me and married home town boys.  We each have a different story to tell and together we tell a new one.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


This post is one in an ongoing series called {31 days of Uncommon Creativity}.  If you'd like to start back at the beginning you can do so by clicking here!  You can find a lot of other 31 day-ers over at Nesting Place. go check it out you may find some great stuff there that is just begging for you to read it!

*eucharisteo*
Grace * Thanksgiving * Joy

You will also find me on:
Facebook:  Lani Fast Wiens
Twitter:  @flowerlady77
Pinterest: lanireneewiens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving and congrats on getting 14 days in a row! do you find your writing is coming more freely as you remain consistent? Here's to another 17 days :0)!

How exciting that Allume in only 10 days away!!?