Sunday, October 07, 2012

Meet the Tribe {Day 7}

That's us at the beach!!
I'd love for you to meet our tribe...
My handy honey (psst those are the cupboards we're painting!)

the big guy - Josiah
Mr. Christy - or Chris if you value your life...I am the only one who gets to call him that! :)
Abby and Lucy.
Samuel

Sasha and some sweet kittties!



Lizzy




My girls

Lizzy and I, just a little goofy! :)

This post is one in an ongoing series called {31 days of Uncommon Creativity}.  If you'd like to start back at the beginning you can do so buy clicking here!  You can find a lot of other 31 day-ers over at Nesting Place. go check it out you may find some great stuff there that is just begging for you to read it!

Grace * Thanksgiving * Joy

You will also find me on:

Facebook:  Lani Fast Wiens
Twitter:  @flowerlady77
Pinterest: lanireneewiens

No comments: