Monday, October 22, 2012

May I Suggest...

Just a little side note my cyber friends...okay some of you aren't cyber cause I know you in RL, however,  just to let you know that I'm heading to the Allume Social tomorrow and won't be physically here writing for you every day.

However, I have discovered (thanks to a cyber friend) the wonder of scheduled posting!!  Hallelujah!!

All of next week is ready and packaged for you and will pop up here at its appointed time.

I will not, however, be posting the links on facebook because I will be way too busy hanging out with a wonderful bunch of women I'm about to meet....

So why don't you head on over to the SUBSCRIBE button on the side and slide your e-mail address in there.  TADA!  Never miss a post again...because I hearby commit to writing far more regularly...I might even get a better site...I might even have a point to my rambling...you never know!

Love you all...see you next week!!

Lani - the flowerlady

No comments: