Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Words for Wednesday {17} - Gratitude

I received a pack of stickers for scrapbooking in the mail and there were some wonderful gratitude filled thoughts that I'd like to share with you today!  I hope they fill your cup today and help you along your journey of giving thanks in all things!

"To speak gratitude is courteous and pleasant, to enact gratitude is generous and noble, but to live gratitude is to touch heaven."    
- Johannes A. Gaertner

"For each new morning with its light, for rest and shelter of the night, for health and food for love and friends, for everything thy goodness sends."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Thanksgiving, after all, is a word of action."
- WJ Cameron

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them."
- John F. Kennedy

"Change your thoughts and you change your world."
- Norman Vincent Peale

There are a whole lot more of these amazing quotes and I think I will share them with you next week! Until then, be thankful!

Blessings, live out gratitude today!

I've lost count but I need to carry on my list.  I know I've counted over 2000, so perhaps I'll start there!

2001.  a warm house on a blustery day
2002.  the gift of giving away
2003.  the feeling of lightness when you let go of things
2004.  anticipation
2005.  a gracious man to live with
2006.  curried carrot soup!! YUM
2007.  a daughter with an eye for fashion
2008.  pink boas
2009.  the lost things returned
2010.  a strong son to carry things for me


This post is one in an ongoing series called {31 days of Uncommon Creativity}.  If you'd like to start back at the beginning you can do so by clicking here!  You can find a lot of other 31 day-ers over at Nesting Place. go check it out you may find some great stuff there that is just begging for you to read it!


*eucharisteo*
Grace * Thanksgiving * Joy

You will also find me on:
Facebook:  Lani Fast Wiens
Twitter:  @flowerlady77
Pinterest: lanireneewiens

Linked in at:
holy experience



No comments: