Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Waterfall {Day 16}

I was pondering what to write about today so I asked two of my boys what they thought of when considering God's creativity.  The younger of the two immediately brought up creation, which is rather epic!  The older of the two said, "That's way too general."  He pondered for a moment and said, "Niagara Falls - that's creative!"

We then started talking about various waterfalls we've seen or know about and I have to admit, if you look at even one aspect of creation, the infinite variety that is there is startling. Some are huge with crashing and roaring, some so gentle and ethereal, I love waterfalls!  So rather than bore you with my thoughts I decided to show you a few photos of God's creativity..in the waterfall.
Niagara Falls
Bridal Veil Falls
Takaka Falls
somewhere in the Canadian Rockies

All of these waterfalls are in Canada!

This post is one in an ongoing series called {31 days of Uncommon Creativity}.  If you'd like to start back at the beginning you can do so by clicking here!  You can find a lot of other 31 day-ers over at Nesting Place. go check it out you may find some great stuff there that is just begging for you to read it!

*eucharisteo*
Grace * Thanksgiving * Joy

You will also find me on:
Facebook:  Lani Fast Wiens
Twitter:  @flowerlady77
Pinterest: lanireneewiens

No comments: